PADI certification dives, day 2
Monterey Bay, Lover's point 3rd beach.
9:30am or so:
- 33 minutes, 13.3m/46 ft, water temperature 13C surface, 12C bottom
- Todd Sieber and my assigned buddy Brian from B.C.
- Short dive as we worked skills. It was really crowded below. I didn't get really happy with my buoyancy control
- 43minutes, 9 meters/29 ft, water temperature 15C surface, 14C bottom
- Ian Pulestone and my assigned buddy Brian from B.C.
- A really interesting dive, I got in better control of my buoyancy, started frog kicking and spent less energy. Finished the dive with 1000lb, from 2750lb at the beginning. We saw fishes, a large decorated crab. As I was practicing hovering, I saw a bunch of white, sand camouflaged flat fishes and other critters.